Sunday 17 August 2008

AFRAID OF THE BEDROOM


My house has always been visited by strange unidentified people...I would call them spirits.
I live in Brazil, in a town called João Pessoa. The house is not that old but strange things have been happening since I was a child.
When I was about 12 years I saw some fast flashes of what I used to call dreams...at least I thought they were dreams. Many of our maids said they had seen people walking in the kitchen, backyard and bedrooms, and two of my friends said they had seen a woman in white clothes in the terrace and in the living room. My mother has also seen people running or walking in her bedroom.
Well, I would not have written this story if the following things had not happened to me...
In a hot night in 1993, I woke up, as I usually do, in the middle of the night. There was a lamp on my desk so the room was not dark. Next to my desk, there was a little girl, she seemed to be afraid and she was stooping with her head down. She was holding a toy, a doll or a teddy bear, I am not sure. Her dress was white with red spots. I sat on my bed and closed my eyes in fear and I thought: "It must be a dream, it is not possible..." so I decided to open my eyes to check and she was still there, she did not move and then she gradually fade away.
Next day my Uncle from another town, came to visit us and I "gently" offered him my bedroom, it was an excellent excuse for not sleeping there for two months.Then, some months later, in October, the strangest thing in my life happened.
At that time I had had a health problem caused by diabetes and was worried about it. Then, one day I woke up by 5.00 O'clock in the morning. As my town is known by the slogan:"João Pessoa, where the sun comes first", 5.00 O'clock in the morning is not so dark around here. I woke up and saw a very strange creature curved on me, he was looking at me and when I woke up this creature went two steps back and stopped next to my wardrobe. There was another one there waiting for him. I could not believe my eyes, so I sat on my bed and looked straight to the other side, I even thought about taking my video camera to record them, then I looked fixedly at him....it was the strangest thing I have ever seen in my life!. He wore a long mantle, it was not made of cloth, it was hard as plastic or something that did not have anything to do with a normal soft cloth. He had a small glass in his hand with a bright blue liquid in it. His fingers were very thin and long and he also wore something like square silver glasses or a mask covering his eyes. His face was thin with a long chin and a small mouth and no hair. He was serious and we stared each other for about one or two minutes. He and the other one were transparent, so I could see my wardrobe door behind them. Then they slowly fade away...very slowly. I stood up and looked around to check and I have to admit that it made me move to the sitting room for many months, where some other things happened too, during the whole next year of 1994 but not so amazing as this one. (I tried to draw a picture of the creature, it is similar to the picture)
Now I am back to my bedroom and the last thing I saw there was in 1999, three people next to my bed but they were not looking at me, I guess they have not even seen me and they vanished too, very slowly. I cannot surely say what all these things are, I just can say what they are not: they are not a dream, I really saw them. Other things have happened since then...
Submitted from: AJK, Paraiba, Brazil

No comments: